Friday, July 31, 2009

Indian Buildings Map Card - Dare U 2 Digistamp Challenge (Distressed)


I've used Sandra Dry lovely digital image of Indian buildings and thought it would look nice as a folded map like piece of paper. I coloured the image with pastel pencils and blended with low odour mineral solvent. I also used some metallic rub ons to age the edge and give a gold sheen to the rooves on the buildings. Metallic copper brads of four corners and epoxy clock stickers from stash. K&Co vintage sticker and papers. Have a look at the other gorgeous creations my DT mates have created this week on Dare U 2 Digistamp....you'll be impressed !



You can see the rest of my blog posts either by clicking the HOME link (Top Left) or this LINK
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain