Friday, July 24, 2009

Marvel Comics Cards - Hobby Habit Design Team


















Very excited that I was asked by the lovely Catriona Watt (yep Nancy Watt's daughter) from Hobby Habit firm to create some samples for the Sunday show on Ideal World (2pm).

I was given permission (thank you !) to show you the cards I made on my blog. You can visit Hobby Habit website but it's a Trade website although they do have a list of retailers where you can purchase their products.

These decoupage papers (also pyramage and invertage) are perfect for teenagers and younger children as Marvel characters are so popular with them. But I trust that cards made using these sheets will span a few generations too ! wink

I was worried that my card making was not up to standard but have been asked to join the Design team for Hobby Habit so I feel really honoured they've asked me. Thank you Catriona !

I'm so pleased Nancy acknowledged Vince on the show despite him not wanting to be included (I know, I know, he's very shy). Vince created the first three cards for the samplers. My favourite is the first one with the stars going across.




You can see the rest of my blog posts either by clicking the HOME link (Top Left) or this LINK
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain