Saturday, February 27, 2010

Inked & Stamped Card - Lindsay Mason Stamps and Di Hickman Sketch




I just received two lovely stamp sets I ordered from QVC on Craft Day: Lindsay Mason and Paula Pascual.

Gorgeous designs and I had to play with them, what better excuse to use Di Hickman's latest sketch on her blog. I masked section of my base card to ink with Colorbox chalk ink in orange and lime, then I doodles the edges of those two sections with a prismacolor fine marker pen. Finally I stamped (fudged one flower unfortunately) using Lindsay Mason lovely flowers stamps and sentiment. I also used one stamp from Paula's I'm mentioning it to be fair, I used that tiny mini flower to create those two punched out circles where I wound a thread of fibers around.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain