Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What's on my Workdesk Wednesday !



Hurray my first WYOWW ! Sorry about the picture but I can't keep still this morning. I've been mainly crocheting yesterday and I'm going to try again the grid pattern today (1DC alternated with 1Tr). I also have two boxes of Lock & Lock filled with gilding flakes I got from Gill at foilplay ! So will probably create an oriental card with a gilded background yummy ! :)

Also got the super dooper circle punch from Stampin' Up, it's exactly the right size 1"3/8' to fit my friend Paula's round greeting stamps ! So no more guessing with a fiskar cutting template or cutting around with a pair of scissors (shock horror lol).

You can tell I'm a messy crafter and poor Vince needs to have a good tidy up when he wants to make some cards ! Sorry ! :)

Enhanced by Zemanta
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain