Saturday, February 12, 2011

Framed and Gilded Teddy Bears Card - Creative Cardmaking Vintage Freebie Papers



I got a truckload of craft magazines from the very patient Sharon Duncan ! LOL I wonder if she needed a forklift to get my mags to the post office ???

As I was going through them I spotted these lovely free papers from Crafter's Companion, also noticed that the lovely Nicola made the sample for them, so I thought why not assembling it ! :)

Since I'm on a gilding trip recently, the card got the full gilding flakes treatment, all around it and on some of the leaves on the frame.

I like how once you open the card the little doggy appears as it was hidden by the frame ! Little things amuse me recently ! ;)

Now the magazine is Creative Cardmaking Vintage Special Edition and it has lovely papers from, wild guess here, two CD collections form Crafter's Companion. I'm really liking these magazines from Practical Publishing International ! :)



Enhanced by Zemanta
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain