Wednesday, February 09, 2011

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday ? #88



Hello everyone, I quickly too a picture of my workdesk today but since I'm sharing it with Mr V I caught him starting to make a card with a David Parkin digital image he coloured and added a flower to it ! You can see the other digital images on that piece of card on the left.

My contribution today ? That little crocheted bunny leg on the right hand side, I had unravel the arms as I wasn't happy with them. I will eventually finish that bunny....I won't be beaten ! LOL

I'll try to visit more WOYWW blogs today with a nice cuppa during this af ! Thank you for all your comments I really appreciate them.

Some were asking about the 50 cards kits I featured on my previous WOYWW well they are 25 designs of cards twice so I've decided to follow the project and then give it my own twist, you can see my first post about it, 'card by number'.

Enhanced by Zemanta
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain