Friday, February 11, 2011

Why Buy your Crafting Supplies online at Woolworths.co.uk?




Just found out that Woolworths (yes they're still around online, hurray !) have started stocking craft supplies. I have fond memories of visiting Woolworths retail stores now gone but I'm also very happy to say that the same company who owns Littlewoods have kept it alive online so we can carry on using a brand we love and trust.

Now let's be honest we always associated Woolworths with the pick n mix and other items we didn't know we needed when the only thing we wanted was to buy the latest single....ah the kitchen gadgets I got and still use today.

Well, surprise, surprise they've started to do Craft Supplies (over 1400 of them, wow) and we have Stephanie Weightman to thank for that (see that's one of the other exciting projects she was talking about on Facebook when she left Ideal World as a permanent presenter), she was busy in the background creating craft video tutorials for us 'hungry' crafters.

Woolworths were keen to showcase the new range to me so I could write something about it but in truth I didn't need much convincing to agree to do this and here's the reason why:

  • In this economic climate where a lot of craft shops are shutting down, I'm welcoming the fact that a retailer is taking the courageous step to start selling craft goodies and that should be commended.
  • I say courageous because at launch they're stocking a full range of arts and crafts supplies, including card making equipment, paper craft tools, pens, paints, embellishments and the list goes on, also they have embossing machines as well as paper crimpers.
  • Also since I have an account with Littlewoods (also owned by Shop Direct Group), I found them very reliable delivery wise and you know exactly when you're going to get your item at the checkout process. I do like that ! 
  • Also returns are easy to arrange. So I know the same quality of service will be the same on Woolworths.co.uk website. 
  • Apart from debit and credit cards, they also accept Paypal ! Me likey...especially when you have some dosh sitting on your paypal account ready to be spent on new craft supplies.

I like the fact that I have a one stop shop for different paper crafting brands. When I visited the website they had already some of the main favourites such as My Craft Studio (MCS), Crafters' Companion, Joanna Sheen, Cricut, Martha Steward, DMC, Disney, Forever Friends and Keepsake Card Craft.

So I'm off to open my account and encourage you to have a look at their site, it's good to have the choice of several craft retailers...so thank you Woolworths.co.uk
Enhanced by Zemanta
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain