Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Happiness Always Card - La la la la la Triangle !



Hello everyone ! :) This is the card I made for my 'Card under an hour' challenge on Come2Chat.

I'm a permanent fixture on their weekly show (Thank you Cynthia) so I'll be doing all sort of paper craft on Monday at Noon Eastern Time / 5pm UK BST and on Wednesday same time but with my 'Card under an hour' challenge where I use the 'Scrabpooker's Creativity Kit!' from Claudine Hellmuth to jump start my creativity to make card right under your eyes.

Now this is the room link to get to Come2Chat (Monday / Wednesday / Friday at Noon Eastern);

http://www.linqto.com/rooms/creativeedventures/Default.aspx

So save it in your favourites so you can get there quickly ! :)

I'll be doing a tutorial on how to make a triangular card out of your average rectangular base card. So watch this space.

Enhanced by Zemanta
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain