Sunday, May 29, 2011

Special Moments Card - Promarkers and Kanban Stamp Set



Well I never thought I would be featured on the Letraset blog, but I have to thank the super kawaii Kirsty Wiseman to have set up the mini interview asking me questions. So thank you Kirsty I'm still pinching myself.


I got this Kanban ultra cute stamp set 'Special Moments' for Vince but I soon got hold of it and played with my promarkers. You can get Kanban stamps at Foilplay.

I used the gorge Brenda Pinnick papers, Stampin Up sentiment and punch for the frame and faux class book edge. Some wool from stash completed the card, I also used some Hot Off the Press Dazzles (little holographic dots in the middle of the flowers)

Enhanced by Zemanta
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain