Sunday, October 16, 2011

Flower Power Card - Panpastel Challenge 4



So pleased how this card turned out, I had this idea brewing in my head and I knew I could use my old trusted Xyron Personal Cutter (the fisher price of die-cutting machines) and cut the petals using some leftovers paper and brown packing kraft paper.

I urge you to visit the Panpastel UK blog challenge as you can see all the other wonderful creations of my DT panpastel mates. Incidentallly if you wish to partake using these lovely pastels just get your browser to this UK retailer : Your Creativity Store .

I used the panpastel to create the shadow on the edge of the card and the petals to give them dimension. I find pastels easier to use than ink funnily enough so I'm totally sold for shading. You need to use fixative though as it's very pigment rich and I tend to be a mucky crafter so, a quick spray will avoid happy accidents :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain