Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Glitter Beads Stamped Flower Card - Panpastel Challenge 5



The theme this week on the Panpastel UK Blog Challenge is 'Glitter and Glitz'. I struggled a bit as I couldn't find any of my 50's toppers with glitzy ladies on it, yes my craft corner is like Narnia...never ending, ha ha !

So this huge Stampin' Up stamp came to the rescue and I also used the dotted one to make a fun and glitzy background. The ribbon was a good match I thought.

If you don't know what Panpastels are, where have you been ? I used three shades to colour the flower and used a fixative so the colours stayed put.

I hope you can join the challenge you have up to Sunday to have fun creating something with glitter & glitz.


Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain