Monday, October 03, 2011

My 'New Beginnings' London Box - Panpastel Challenge #2



New Beginnings indeed, that's what happened to me back in 1991 when I moved to the UK, namely London. Life has never beens so sweet and I never looked back. Hence my Twinings tea box salvage. Panpastel was invaluable to stain the edge of the lid. I used decopatch glue and glitter glue plus London papers and poxy stickers.

So don't forget to check out the Panpastel UK Challenge Blog as this week's theme is 'New Beginnings'



I had so much fun making this and was showing step by step on my Facebook so for those of you who want to subscribe to my Facebook feed, you're more than welcome, I post all my crafty things update publicly so you don't have to add me as a friend if you don't want to, just hit the subscribe button.


After I covered the box in white decopatch basecoast I was ready to add the nice funky paper from ....yep you guessed it decopatch but not before I added the panpastel red colour to the lid.

I really enjoyed creating this box and that made a change from my card making. So what are your new beginnings creations like ?


Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain