Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Feeling Spring Coming in with a Butterfly - Chocolate Paper Pack



Amazing sunshine over London today, and that made me want to look for greeting cards I made a while back when I was doing some live craft tutorial streams using either Linqto or Google Hangout.

I feel like starting again so I'm waiting for my broadband connection to be upgraded on the 24th so that I can get a better upload so that you can see a better stream when I finally decide to give it a go once more.

I've used the Hot Off the Press Chocolate Paper Pack and the 15 Butterflies and Dragonflies Template to create this 6X6 square cards and a bit of matting plus cutting two strips of coordinating paper to create the sentiment banner (folding the type and cutting at a jonty angle with scissors).

The sentiment was stamped using Heartfelt Greetings Stamps Set.

Well I'm off to enjoy this sunny day and hopefully it'll get me crafting again :D Have a wonderful Easter everyone !



Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain